Black Panther The Album | Kendrick Lamar & Top Dawg Entertainment Reveals Full Tracklist Of The Upcoming Album.
The collection—featuring music from and inspired by Ryan Coogler’s film of the same name—boasts cuts from Travis Scott, Vince Staples, Jorja Smith, Mozzy, The Weeknd, Khalid, and many more. Despite what you may have heard by way of tweeted theories, the album does not include anything new from Beyoncé.
Apart from the expected features, it has the likes of South Africa’s Babe Wodumo, Saudi, Yugen Blakrok and Sjava on board! Other features come from TDE members, 2 Chainz, Swae Lee, Khalid, Vince Staples, Jorja Smith, Anderson Paak, Travis Scott and The Weeknd
Lamar and Top Dawg Entertainment’s Black Panther involvement was officially announced back in January after being strongly hinted at in the video for the Damn single “Love.” The film itself, Lamar said when announcing his first soundtrack curation role, is an “amazing” marriage of art and culture.
“I’m truly honored to contribute my knowledge of producing sound and writing music alongside Ryan and Marvel’s vision,” he said in a statement.
Showing how happy she was Babe Wodumo, took to his Instagram account to share the good news with her fans.
Black Panther The Album will be released on February 9. A physical release is set for Feb. 16. See the full tracklist below.
Check out the Black Panther The Album tracklist below:
1. Black Panther – Kendrick Lamar
2. All The Stars – Kendrick Lamar, SZA
3. X – ScHoolboy Q, 2 Chainz, Saudi
4. The Ways – Khaled, Swae Lee
5. Opps – Vince Staples, Yugen Blakrok
6. I Am – Jorja Smith
7. Paramedic! – SOB x RBE
8. Bloody Watches – Ab-Soul, Anderson Paak, James Blake
9. King’s Dead – Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake
10. Redemption Interlude
11. Redemption – Zacari, Babes Wodumo
12. Seasons – Mozzy, Sjava, Reason
13. Big Shot – Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott
14. Pray For Me – The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar